Sunday, September 17, 2017

Eduardo - Main Story


Eduardo's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
 Ok! I'll go to sleep
 I used to clean everyday

Chapter 2
 I'm sorry too...
 Please let me go!

Chapter 3
 Heh, you're kinda cute
 I closed my eyes

Chapter 4
 I push him away abruptly
 I feel safe in your arms

Chapter 5
 I'm gunna go
 Two silvers coins

Chapter 6
 Drink like crazy
 You mean love?

Chapter 7
 Thank you!
 I've got pollen allergy

Chapter 8
 I'm so shy. I look away
 I wanna know more about him

Chapter 9
 I want to hear you sing, Eduardo
 Let's give her a hand together!

Chapter 10
 Squeeze his hand
 You can change your life now

Chapter 11
 Try to get away from him
 Sob

Chapter 12
 Thank goodness!
 Punch him

Chapter 13
 We happened to pass by just now
 Kick his crotch

Chapter 14
 I said I'm nervous
 I love you so much

Chapter 15
 Give it a try
 The basement

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  SUPER HAPPY END ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ 


Eduardo is a character that belongs to Pirates in Love © Voltage Inc 
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment