Sunday, September 17, 2017

Christopher - Main Story


Christopher's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
 Cause you're all having fun
 I can sleep on the floor

Chapter 2
 Listen to him singing a bit more
 Do nothing

Chapter 3
 Blow the conch
 I bet you're right

Chapter 4
 You're such a nice person
 Of course, I'm happy

Chapter 5
 I'm just worried about them
 Please don't say things like that!

Chapter 6
 ...
 Is that kind of woman your type?

Chapter 7
 What can I do?
 Are you mad?

Chapter 8
 But I'm a shipmate too...
 But I really feel sorry for you

Chapter 9
 Christopher! Let's go!
 That's not true!

Chapter 10
 He has to do it, that's him
 I'm gonna go next to him

Chapter 11
 Christopher
 Yeah, I might have a cold

Chapter 12
 I was worried about you!
 Captain's just exaggerating

Chapter 13
 You're gentle as you used to be
 Stay by my side
 Ok

Chapter 14
 Hold his hand gently
 They let go of me

Chapter 15
 Thank Christopher
 No! Never!

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  SUPER HAPPY END ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ 


Christopher is a character that belongs to Pirates in Love © Voltage Inc 
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment