Thursday, March 9, 2017

Mirai Kageyama - Main Story


Mirai's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending.
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Close your eyes
Mirai's personality

Chapter 2
Get mad, tell him to stop teasing
Pat his head

Chapter 3
Don't look
That he solves people's problems

Chapter 4
I was scared
I'm okay

Chapter 5
It's love at first sight
What did you want to do?

Chapter 6
Say you'll go
I'm just worried about him

Chapter 7
Can I trust Mirai?
I want to apologize for hurting you

Chapter 8
I didn't think you'd find me
Take him up on the tea invitation 

Chapter 9
Don't go
Maybe I like him

Chapter 10
I could barely talk with you
Gaze back

Chapter 11
Affirm it
Try taking his hand

Chapter 12
Think of a way to chase them off
I'm glad I got to meet you too

Chapter 13
We'll have less time to meet
About what to do

Chapter 14
Give yourself over
Is there anything I can do?

Chapter 15
I trust Mirai
Anything I can do?

Chapter 16
 SUPER HAPPY END


Marai is a character that belongs to Seduced in the Sleepless City © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment